mandag den 18. november 2013

Sjove børnecitater...

"I can't finish my plate, so I will not survive in Denmark."

"How can the danish people be the happiest people in the world, when they don't have mac and cheese?" 

"Do you have google in Denmark?" 

"I am the dog trainer and the dog poop picking upper." 

"Brownies taste way better than cake. Don't tell cake I said that!" 

"Today my brain is cloudy." 

"I'm surprised, you don't have a boyfriend, you are so pretty and beautiful."

"I'll kiss you like a champion." 

"Louise, I know why they put up the Christmas trees already. It's because they don't have a big turkey, and they need something for every event." 

"You are a sweet pumpkin pie."

"I want nineteen kids. I want to produce four of them myself, and then adopt the rest." 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar