onsdag den 20. august 2014

Kids' sayings

Flere sjove sprogherligheder fra mine tre guldklumper - man kan jo ikke andet end at holde af de tre:

Me: "Oh you are good looking today"
Carter: "Please tell me something I don't know. I'm handsome and I know it"

Me: "Carter you need to get ready now. Everyone is waiting for you"
Carter: "They have to wait. I'm worth waiting for"

"You look so young today. It looks like your are 12 years old or something"

"White chocolate is actually chocolate"

"I'm done being awesome for a little while"

"Will you ever get married? Or do you wanna die alone?"

"When people see me from the back, they are saying: She is looking good. When people see me from the front they're saying: she knows how to do the catwalk"

"Einstein was a smart man, and I know how the definition came up. It was because he was an Einstein"

- Åh jeg kommer altså til at savne dem så forfærdelig meget!


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar